Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics
Three American hospital workers have been killed in the Afghan capital Kabul on Thursday.
Local police confirmed that the hospital guard opened fire for unknown reasons, shooting 4 medical personnel, 3 of whom died, CNN reports. The guard then tried to commit suicide, but survived.
"With great sadness we confirm that three Americans were killed in the attack on CURE Hospital. No other information will be released at this time", the US embassy in Kabul wrote.
CURE is a non-profit organization, offering medical treatment in 29 countries around the world.
- » The Basic Foundations of a Brexit Deal - READY
- » Erdogan: There Are Alternatives to the F-35 and "Offers Are Coming in"
- » The Canadian Government: Canada Suspends New Export Permits to Turkey
- » Ankara: Turkey Will Continue its Offensive in Syria with or without World's Support
- » No Breakthrough in EU-UK Brexit Negotiations - Talks Continue Today
- » India: Newborn Survives after it Was Buried Alive in a Clay Pot for Three Days