Clintons to Become Grandparents
Former US President Bill Clinton and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will become grandparents.
Their only daughter, Chelsea, revealed on Thursday that she is expecting a baby, The New York Times reported.
“Marc and I are very excited that we have our first child arriving later this year”, Chelsea Clinton said during an event in Manhattan.
“I just hope that I will be as good a mom to my child and, hopefully, children as my mom was to me”, the former presidential daughter added.
Bill Clinton was quick to share his emotions on social media as well.
“Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio... grandfather-to-be!”, the former President tweeted.
Chelsea Clinton has been widely involved in running the family foundation, dedicated to improving global health. The Clintons’ Foundation has improved the lives of some 430 million people across 180 countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » James Basdanis Returns with a New Instrumental Track
- » Despite the Crisis in Bulgaria Record Number of New Ferrari Cars Appeared
- » Where to Find Good Wholesale Clearance Sales?
- » Sustainable fashion, the MUB capsule collection and the Greenwashing effect with Svetlana Petrova from Empty Your Wardrobe
- » How Eastern Europe is the place to be for a White Christmas
- » Indian actress from Bollywood became the new "Miss Universe"