Bulgaria's Dobrinishte Records Growing Tourist Influx for Easter
Bulgaria's ski resort Dobrinishte sees a tourist influx reporting over 90% of hotel occupancy rates during the Easter holidays.
More than 2,000 Bulgarian and Greek tourists will spend their holidays in the SPA resort at the foot of Pirin mountain, Standart news informs. Due to the numerous mineral springs and the growing number of local and foreign visitors, the investors interest in the area has increased in recent years.
A number of tourists travel from the nearby resort of Bansko which is just 7 km away to the thermal springs in the town of Dobrinishte.
"All hotels and guest houses in Dobrnishte are full during the Easter holidays. More and more tourists are coming to our town," mayor Kitan Galchev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Commissioner: There Are Conditions for Safe Reopening of Tourism in Summer
- » Germany Eases Entry Regulations for Arrivals from Bulgaria
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain