NATO Secretary General To Visit Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen will come to Bulgaria on a two-day visit on Thursday.
According to government sources, the visit is surprising as only several days ago the country was visited by one of Rasmussen's deputies – the assistant secretary general for political affairs and security policy Terry Stamatopoulos.
He was in Bulgaria for the celebrations of the tenth anniversary of Bulgaria's accession to NATO.
So far Rasmussen's visit to Bulgaria will include a meeting with President Rosen Plevneliev, Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin and Defense Minister Angel Naydenov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Christo Grozev was forced to leave Austria: He was Threatened by Russian Agents
- » In 5 Months Bulgaria has Exported over 1 Billion Euros worth of Weapons
- » Bulgaria already Covered a Third of Ukraine's Arms Needs during the War?
- » Bulgarian Security Services: Up to 10,000 Euros per Person are the Migrant Trafficking Rates
- » Defense Ministry: Bulgaria has Not Exported T-72 Tanks, S-300, MiG-29 or Su-25 to Ukraine
- » Christo Grozev: There are Risks of Russian Sabotage Activity in Bulgaria