Employment Rates in Bulgaria Up By 5% in 2018 – Social Ministry
More than 270,000 jobs will be created over the next few years, according to the medium and long-term forecasts of Bulgaria's Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
Some new 157 thousand jobs will be available to specialists with secondary education, and about 118 thousand – to university graduates. Unemployment will decline by approximately 5% by 2018, and the number of employed Bulgarian residents will reach 3.034M, Minister Hasan Ademov announced Monday.
Most jobs in 2018 are expected to be open in the areas of trade, auto mechanics, education, construction, transport and storage, manufacturing and processing of textile and leather, according to the latest data collected under the Human resources development Operational Program.
Currently, the fields of information technology, administration and services, marketing, sales and manufacture provide the widest range of available jobs, while programmers, engineers, doctors, teachers, machine operators, drivers, waiters and cooks are in demand.
"Education must meet the needs of the business in order to overcome the imbalances on the labor market. The survey results show the need to introduce dual system, because vocational training contributes to the transition from education to employment ," Minister Ademov told reporters, as cited by BGNES.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today
- » Bulgaria: Sales of "Green" Properties are Declining
- » Bulgaria: Since when will 25 Cents be Deducted from the Price of Fuel
- » From Today: Bulgaria to begin Receiving Full Quantities of Gas under the Contract with Azerbaijan
- » Russian Ambassador: Russia is Considering Severing Diplomatic Relations with Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam and Madrid