3.1-Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Western Bulgaria
A 3.1-magnitude earthquake was reported in western Bulgaria on Friday morning.
The quake struck at 6.41 am, its epicenter was 60km south of Sofia and 16km south of Samokov and its depth was 2km, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, as cited by Sega daily.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)