Bulgarian MPs Adopt Incentives for Small, Rooftop Power Plants
Bulgaria's Parliament adopted incentives for small and rooftop power plants with a capacity of up to 30 KW.
Bulgarian MPs lifted the regulatory regime requiring the registration of people conducting installation and maintenance activities for power plants with a capacity of up to 200 KW, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The incentives also apply to hydroelectric power plants with a capacity of up to 1.5 MW and biomass power plants with installed capacity of up to 1.5 MW built in agricultural and production zones.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant