Bulgaria's Historical Capital Attracts Record Number of Tourists
A record number of more than 30 thousand tourists have visited Bulgaria's historical capital Veliko Tarnovo on 22 March, the city holiday.
According to statistics of the Regional Historical Museum, as many as 15,650 tourists have visited the architectural reserve, the medieval stronghold Tsarevets. The town's multimedia visitor center, museums and churches have attracted more than 11 thousands visitors in one day, Standart news informs.
All hotels and restaurants in Veliko Tarnovo and the historical village of Arbanasi have been 100% full during the holidays.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria