Bulgaria's Historical Capital Attracts Record Number of Tourists
A record number of more than 30 thousand tourists have visited Bulgaria's historical capital Veliko Tarnovo on 22 March, the city holiday.
According to statistics of the Regional Historical Museum, as many as 15,650 tourists have visited the architectural reserve, the medieval stronghold Tsarevets. The town's multimedia visitor center, museums and churches have attracted more than 11 thousands visitors in one day, Standart news informs.
All hotels and restaurants in Veliko Tarnovo and the historical village of Arbanasi have been 100% full during the holidays.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?