Cult Series 'Game of Thrones' Iron Throne Showcased in Bulgaria
The seat of kings in the Seven Kingdoms of the critically acclaimed Game of Thrones series will be showcased in Bulgaria in the beginning of April.
The Iron Throne will be exhibited in several cities as part of its Bulgarian tour. Fans of the Emmy and Golden Globe award winning HBO series will be able to see the Throne and get photographed with it in the cities of Veliko Tarnovo, Varna, Plovdiv and capital city of Sofia.
The Iron Throne, which is more than 2 meters high and weighs over 100 kg, is always heavily guarded. The nearest to Bulgaria it has been so far is Budapest.
The highly anticipated new 4th season of Game of Thrones starts on 7 April. The series plot is based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire', George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels and is an epic story of power struggle.
- » Today, the Fate of Penka the Cow will be Decided
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby