Sergei Lavrov: Crimean Accession to be Complete this Week
Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov announced that all the practicalities surrounding Crimea’s accession into the Russian Federation will be completed this week.
“Currently, we are involved in practical implementation of the agreements on Crimea’s and Sevastopol’s accession to the Russian Federation. The legal process is due to be completed this week”, Lavrov said, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin submitted a bill to the State Duma (Parliament) on the “adoption of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol into Russia”.
Meanwhile, the EU heads of state are gathering in Brussels on Thursday and Friday for their last summit before the EU elections in May. One of the main points of discussion will be the situation in Crimea and Ukraine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine
- » Stoltenberg: Put Values above Profits
- » Biden calls for Tougher Gun Laws after Shooting in Texas School left 21 Victims
- » Day 90 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of Attacking Civilians, Zelensky with a Plan “B” if he gets Killed
- » Lavrov: Western Politicians have Obviously Not Learned their Lessons about Russia at School
- » A Bulgarian Delegation will Not Take Part in the Official May 24th Ceremony in Moscow