Bulgaria's Totalizator Gave BGN 27M for Sports in 2013
Bulgarian Sports Totalizator has rendered BGN 26,938,000 to the Ministry of Youth and Sports in 2013, a total of BGN 4M more than in 2012.
The increase was primarily due to changes in the Totalizator's regulations, namely a 17% cost reduction, and 18% of revenues allocated to sports, Dnevnik informs.
The company's revenues for 2013 were about BGN 160M, which is an increase compared to the record revenue of BGN 148B reported in 2012.
- » Real Madrid Beats Liverpool for another Champions League Trophy
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid