Debts of Sofia Heating Utility to Bulgargaz Swell to BGN 0.5B
The debts of heating utility Toplofikatsiya Sofia to the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) have increased to BGN 555 000 000.
The debts of the heating utility increased after BEH was forced to yet again buy a portion of the debt of Toplofikatsiya Sofia to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz worth BGN 128 M, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
The debt mostly consists of unpaid bills for gas supplies from Bulgargaz.
The Sofia Municipality, the sole owner of the Sofia-based heating utility, is said to have made no constructive proposals for settling the debts of the company to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant