Bulgaria’s Kutrovsky Triumphs at Sherbrooke Tennis Tournament
Bulgarian tennis player Dimitar Kutrovsky, aged 26, has triumphed at the tournament in Sherbrooke, Canada winning a total of USD 15,000 prize money.
Kutrovsky recorded his second win at the ITF Futures against the British Edward Corrie in three sets with 6:3, 4:6, 6:2.
Kutrovsky’s triumph in Sherbrooke brings him 27 points in the world rankings. He has climbed up to 345th position, replacing Tihomir Grozdanov as Bulgaria’s second best tennis player.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm