Pierce Brosnan Supports Sofia For Capital of Culture
The Hollywood star Pierce Brosnan supported Sofia's bid for European Capital of Culture 2019.
Brosnan and Milla Jovovich were in Bulgaria for the shoot of a thriller called Survivor, which are already completed.
“I have very much enjoyed my stay in Sofia for the past couple of weeks”, Brosnan wrote for Bulgaria's public TV channel BNT. “I enjoyed the opera, art galleries, museums and churches that I visited. I was particularly impressed by the Boyana Film Center, which is the hub for film making in the country. The team and the people here are fantastic and we get along quite well. I really feel at home in Sofia and I would be happy to return again in the future. Sofia is a dynamic city with rich history, vibrant artistic spirit and unique natural landscape. I truly believe that Sofia will ably represent Bulgaria foe European Capital of Culture in 2019.”
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star