Veliko Tarnovo And Burgas - The Most Livable Bulgarian Cities
Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas are the best Bulgarian cities to live in in 2013.
For the first time in the seven years of the competition, organized by Bulgaria's national radio Darik and the 24 Chasa daily newspaper, two cities are tied for the top spot. Both cities got an equal number of points in the 20 criteria.
Veliko Tarnovo is winning the prize “Best City To Live In” for the first time, while for Burgas this is the third occasion. The seaside city won the prize in 2012, as well.
The special prize for “Fastest Developing City” went to the seaside resort town Nesebar. It boasts high fertility rate, large number of weddings and fast development.
The “Best City Outside Bulgaria” went to the Serbian town Dimitrovgrad.
Bulgaria's capital Sofia won the prizes “Best Business City” and “City With Best Cultural Life”. The seaside city of Varna got the prize “City With Best Outlook”, thanks to the development of its tourist zone and the plans for the enlargement of its port. The “Greenest City” award went to Kyustendil.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana