Bulgaria Gets Major EU Funds Boost – Deputy PM
Bulgaria will get over EUR 15.697B EU boost in the next seven years, Deputy Prime Minister Zinaida Zlatanova announced at a press conference, Wednesday.
The press conference was attended by young students, as well, within the 'Manager for a Day' initiative, Bulgarian News Agency reports.
The seven operational programs will receive EUR 7.422B, Zlatanova said. The Connecting Europe Facility will get EUR 406M, some EUR 165M will be allocated to the European territorial cooperation. The Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived will receive EUR 104M, and the Common Agricultural and Fisheries Policy will get over EUR 7.6B.
The Partnership agreement will be officially sent by end-March.
- » A Dog Caught Nearly 200 kg of Heroin at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
Totally agree with Philippe.
Bulgaria main and only problem is that the government people in charge (not all) and the main business players (ex communists/mafia) are most incompetent probably in the whole world . No forward thinking at all, its all me me and me again.
Wishful thinking. From the 13 Billion that BG could have got in the period 2007 - 2013, 80% was never absorbed because of fraud and incompetence. Nothing has changed. Last week I received 3 inflated price offers for an investment, and it turned out that the 3 companies belonged to one and the same owner who bribed my technical manager. (who lost his job). How can Mrs. Zlatanova control all this? Why should the EU pay for Bulgaria's failing productivity and competence?