Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
Bulgaria's and Romania's railway companies are preparing to launch passenger trains along the Danube Bridge 2.
Another project is the restoration of the train connection between Sofia and Greece's capital Athens via Thessaloniki, which was discontinued several years ago.
Those are part of the projects in the so-called Southern cluster for improving the passenger transport services in Southeastern and Central Europe, said Sofia Municipality, which participates in the project with Bulgaria's State Railway Company (BDZ).
Another part of the project is the launching of a train connection between Bulgaria's town of Svilengrad and Greece's Alexandroupolis.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria Increases by about 10% in Recent Years
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award