Bulgaria's PM to Meet Journalists at Open Govt Conference
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will meet with 200 journalists at an Open Government press conference, Monday.
Besides PM Oresharski, the leader of Bulgaria's Socialist Party Sergei Stanishev and Lyutvi Mestan, leader of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms party will also answer questions regarding controversial moments during the cabinet Oresharski office and will state the common policies for the remainder of the office.
The event is scheduled to continue for at least two hours and will be held at the National Palace of Culture, the Council of Ministers informs.
The press conference will be aired live on channel BNT1 of the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius