Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
Bulgarian lawmakers passed at first reading amendments to National Audit Office act.
The draft was voted in favor by 180 MPs, 77 were against and one MP abstained. As expected, the opposition was against the proposed amendments.
The National Audit Office draft was adopted after re-vote requested by Menda Stoyanova from center-right opposition GERB party who claimed that "the new law was a retrograde step", Bulgaria's BGNES news agency reports.
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Created Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years