Bulgaria's President Financial Adviser Calls It Quits
Dimana Rankova is leaving the team of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev, where over the past two years she has been his Adviser for Financial Policy.
The information has been confirmed by Bulgaria's Head of State press office, Dnevnik reports. Rankova has stated personal reasons for her resignation and denied allegations that her decision was triggered by dissatisfaction with the fact that her expert opinions have been ignored by the Chief of the Cabinet to the President Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Rankova is not the first member of President's administration to resign. Former Chief of the Cabinet to the President - Tsvetlin Iovchev, who is currently Interior Minister, has been replaced by former Chair of Defense and Security Vasil Marinov. The National Security Adviser General Stoimen Stoymenov has also resigned in 2013, Dnevnik reminds.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)