Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova suffered a rough defeat in the first round of the tennis tournament in Indian Wells.
Pironkova lost 2:6, 1:6 to USA's Madison Keys in a match which lasted only 53 minutes. This was the first meeting between the two players.
Keys will face Italian Roberta Vinci in the second round.
Pironkova had made a considerable improvement over the past months, climbing over 50 positions in the WTA rankings, to reach 46th. In January, she won her first major title at the Apia International in Sydney.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov