Bulgaria's Municipalities to Launch Eco Projects Worth BGN 180M
Some eight Bulgarian municipalities will launch infrastructure projects for a total of BGN 179.4 M after being approved by the Ministry of Investment Planning.
The projects are mainly for waste processing and waste disposal depots and will be developed in the municipalities of Stamboliyski, Nesebar, Kardzhali, Byala, Vidin, Kazanlak and Aksakovo, the Ministry of Investment Planning (MIP) informed.
A new joint initiative of the MIP and a number of municipalities regarding the presentation of industrial zone projects in Western Europe is under way.
MIP experts are currently working on the criteria under which the Regional Development Fund BGN 6.3M to be distributed. The aim is to stimulate socially significant projects, as well as projects for the urbanization of small municipalities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain