Bulgaria's Municipalities to Launch Eco Projects Worth BGN 180M
Some eight Bulgarian municipalities will launch infrastructure projects for a total of BGN 179.4 M after being approved by the Ministry of Investment Planning.
The projects are mainly for waste processing and waste disposal depots and will be developed in the municipalities of Stamboliyski, Nesebar, Kardzhali, Byala, Vidin, Kazanlak and Aksakovo, the Ministry of Investment Planning (MIP) informed.
A new joint initiative of the MIP and a number of municipalities regarding the presentation of industrial zone projects in Western Europe is under way.
MIP experts are currently working on the criteria under which the Regional Development Fund BGN 6.3M to be distributed. The aim is to stimulate socially significant projects, as well as projects for the urbanization of small municipalities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded