Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Ranked Record High 16th
Bulgaria’s top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has reached a record high 16th place in the ATP world rankings.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian won his second ATP tournament on Sunday in Acapulco, Mexico, after beating Kevin Anderson 2-1 sets.
Dimitrov jumps 6 spots in the rankings, and is technically very close to the top 10. Only 655 points separate him from 10th place Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, a gap which could be made up in the following two tournaments (Indian Wells and Miami).
The top 3 remain unchanged, with Rafael Nadal leading, ahead of Novak Djokovic and Stanislas Wawrinka.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced