Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Ranked Record High 16th
Bulgaria’s top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has reached a record high 16th place in the ATP world rankings.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian won his second ATP tournament on Sunday in Acapulco, Mexico, after beating Kevin Anderson 2-1 sets.
Dimitrov jumps 6 spots in the rankings, and is technically very close to the top 10. Only 655 points separate him from 10th place Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, a gap which could be made up in the following two tournaments (Indian Wells and Miami).
The top 3 remain unchanged, with Rafael Nadal leading, ahead of Novak Djokovic and Stanislas Wawrinka.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm