Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Wins ATP 500 Acapulco
Bulgarian top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has won the Mexican Open.
Dimitrov beat South Africa's Kevin Anderson 7:6(1), 3:6, 7:6(5) in the finals of the ATP 500 tournament in Mexico in a match of three hours.
Dimitrov’s victory brings him a prize of USD 316 400 and 500 points in the world ranking list, sending him to place 16, a new record for him, according to reports of Darik radio.
The 22-year-old Bulgarian secured his first ATP tour title at the Stockholm Open in October 2013 and this is his first title in an ATP 500 tournament.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm
I as pecheli tyk mnogo sym stashliv , real time winner