Bulgaria's Agricultural Land Records Price Hike
The average price of agricultural land in Bulgaria has increased by 313% in the last 13 years, according to statistics.
In 2013, two-thirds of all real estate transactions were for agricultural land, an analysis of the Agricultural Marketing Information System shows. Prices increased by 4.6% in 2013 compared to the previous year.
Most of the transactions were for agricultural land in northwestern Bulgaria. The most expensive agricultural land is in northcentral Bulgaria with an average of BGN 560 per decare. In 2013, prices in the region have increased by some 11%. Land in the north Black Sea region of Balchik is sold for BGN 1250-1350 per decare.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 167 Villages in Bulgaria are without a Single Inhabitant
- » New Rise of Property Prices in Bulgaria
- » Almost no Russian Tourists in Bulgaria this year - they are Selling their Properties
- » In 2 years 200,000 Bulgarians came back to living in Villages
- » Bulgaria: 40% is the Jump in Property Prices in some Districts of Sofia
- » Bulgaria has One of the Smallest Gender Pay Gaps in Europe