Russia Takes All Medals in 50km Cross-Country Skiing
The top 3 spots in the 50km men's mass start of cross-country skiing at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games went to the hosts Russia.
Alexander Legkov took the gold medal with a time of 1:46:55.2. Maxim Vylegzhanin followed in second with just 0.7 seconds behind. The bronze went to Ilia Chernousov, 0.8 seconds behind the winner.
Bulgaria's Andrey Gridin came 41st with a time of 1:51:41.7, while Veselin Tsinzov gave up on the 35th kilometer.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov