President Putin Calls for Emergency Measures in Ukraine
Russian President Vladimir Putin has called for emergency measures to stabilize the violent situation in Ukraine, the Kremlin press service said Saturday.
In a telephone conversation with his U.S. counterpart Barack Obama on Friday, Putin emphasized "the importance of working with the radical opposition, which brought the confrontation in Ukraine to an extremely dangerous point."
The two leaders discussed in detail the most acute issues of the bilateral and international agenda, said the Kremlin.
Apart from that, the U.S. president congratulated his Russian counterpart on the success of the ongoing Olympic Winter Games in Russia's Black Sea resort city of Sochi.
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World