Ukrainian Protesters Block Border with Poland
Ukrainians have blocked the road at the border crossing with Poland on Wednesday afternoon.
About 200 protesters have reportedly gathered at the Ukrainian side of the border that leads to the Polish village of Korczowa, declaring themselves as part of the demonstrations that are once more shaking the country, Der Spiegel magazine reports.
With renewed unrest on the streets of Kiev and now other Ukrainian cities, the EU and the US are considering financial sanctions against the political leadership.
European officials, however, have not ruled out the idea of also taking measures against protesters.
European Council President Herman Van Rompuy and French president Francois Holland have also expressed their approval of possible sanctions over the last few hours.
In Kiev, the death toll of the past day's violence has meanwhile reportedly risen to 26.
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World