South-West Bulgarian Municipalities Advertised in Israel
The Bulgarian municipalities of Sandanski, Petrich, and Strumyani will be advertised on Israel's International Tourist Information Exchange.
The mayors of the three south-western municipalities were on an official visit to Tel Aviv as part of the "Sustainable Tourism Development" project, Standartnews reports.
The Deputy Mayor of Sandanski Mladen Timchev revealed that he met with foreign ambassadors, representatives of Israel's tourist sector, and a number of tourist agencies, in order to exchange contacts.
Tourist maps with sites in the 3 municipalities, short videos, a DVD of interactive maps of the region, flyers, calendars, and other advertising materials were presented.
The municipalities will also take part in upcoming tourism fairs in Belgrade, Berlin, Moscow, Skopje, and Bucharest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria