South-West Bulgarian Municipalities Advertised in Israel
The Bulgarian municipalities of Sandanski, Petrich, and Strumyani will be advertised on Israel's International Tourist Information Exchange.
The mayors of the three south-western municipalities were on an official visit to Tel Aviv as part of the "Sustainable Tourism Development" project, Standartnews reports.
The Deputy Mayor of Sandanski Mladen Timchev revealed that he met with foreign ambassadors, representatives of Israel's tourist sector, and a number of tourist agencies, in order to exchange contacts.
Tourist maps with sites in the 3 municipalities, short videos, a DVD of interactive maps of the region, flyers, calendars, and other advertising materials were presented.
The municipalities will also take part in upcoming tourism fairs in Belgrade, Berlin, Moscow, Skopje, and Bucharest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country