Van Explodes in Bulgaria's Capital, Two Injured
A van carrying chemicals exploded near the central Tsar Boris III blvd in Bulgaria's capital city of Sofia, Tuesday afternoon.
As a result of the explosion the traffic in the area has been stopped.
According to the initial information, the vehicle carried paints and chemicals used for the application of road marking. Police are still working to establish what caused the ignition of materials.
Two men who were in the immediate proximity of the van were injured. According to preliminary information, their condition is not critical.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana