Poorest Bulgarians to Receive New EU Aid
Bulgaria will receive a total of EUR 120 M for the poorest among its population through a new European social fund that could be active in the upcoming months.
The aid by Brussels will also comprise of food, clothing, shoes, and diapers, Bulgaria's Deputy Social Minister Rositsa Yankova explained.
The grants, which are part of a new EU operational programme, will be an add-up to what has so far been distributed twice a year to the indigent people in Bulgaria through the country's Agricultural Fund and the Bulgarian Red Cross.
In 2013, some 332 000 people have received this aid, Bulgarian news site Expert.bg reports.
Yankova also underscored that the new operational programme will be managed by her institution, the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
Social kitchens are to receive some of the funds allocated through the programme.
The concept of Bulgaria on the use of these funds will be elaborated in the next 6 months. Yankova said her ministry will start working on it as soon as the European Commission announces the rules for the fund's activity.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
yes .you are the winner.the winner of stupid cup.such a fool.