Bulgarian, Macedonian Businessmen, Mayors to Discuss CrossBorder Co-op
Business representatives and mayors from Bulgaria and Macedonia are to discuss cross-border cooperation and joint projects using EU funding at a meeting.
The forum in the town Kriva Palanka is held at the initiative of the Macedonian-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and it is to be attended by some ten mayors, including the mayors of Dupnitsa, Kyustendil, Kumanovo, Kratovo and Rankovce, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), citing the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA).
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law