Bulgarian Dance Show Draws International Interest
A dance show by the renowned Bulgarian Rhythmic gymnastics coach Neshka Robeva has received several international invitations.
The "Misteriata Enyovden" (The Mystery of St John's Eve) show has already been invited to Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Moscow.
The first show was held in Sofia on 19 December, 2013 at Arena Armeets hall and was attended by over 9000 people.
"I decided to stage the next show in the National Palace of Culture where the audience can really enjoy the performance and get carried away by the story," Neshka Robeva explained.
"Misteriata Enyovden" combines folklore traditions with modern sound and was created by 4 composers, 21 musicians, 6 choreographers from around the Balkans.
"Misteriata Enyovden" will be on the stage of the National Palace of Culture on 8, 9 and 10 April 2014. The show starts at 20.00 p.m. Ticket prices vary between BGN 20-BGN 50.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018