Heavy Snowall in Japan Claims 3 Lives
At least three people have died, and 800 have sustained various injuries, as a result of the latest heavy snowfall in Japan, report world agencies.
The snow cover in Tokyo is over 20 cm, with the cover thickest in the region of Kofu, some 130 west of the capital - 1.14 m.
Classes in schools in many cities are cancelled, as are some 500 flights; trains are travelling with large delays and many major roads are closed.
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela