German Creditor Froze Bulgaria's State Railway Accounts
The German financial institution FMS Wertmanagement froze the bank accounts of the Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ Holding) because of default.
The default is on bonds for EUR 11 M, said the BDZ head Hristian Krastev.
According to him Germany insists that the BDZ debts problem be solved on government level and want a meeting with Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Finance Minister Petar Chobanov and Transport Minister Danail Papazov.
The meeting is due to be organized in the next two weeks. Currently BDZ has debts totalling BGN 150 M.
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law