Bulgaria Ex-PM Vows to Keep Tabling No-Confidence Motions
There will soon be a new no-confidence motion against the cabinet of Bulgarian PM Plamen Oresharski, stated opposition leader and ex-PM Boyko Borisov.
"I think that this motion had its success by bringing attention to rampant problems with petty crime across the country," said Borisov in Parliament Wednesday.
Since assuming power end of May 2013, the Oresharski cabinet has had to face 3 no-confidence votes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet