Gunned Down Man Was Ex Sofia Municipal Employee
The drug dealer who was shot and killed in broad daylight in the Bulgarian capital Sunday was a former employee of the Sofia City Hall.
The information was reported Monday by the Bulgarian news agency BGNES. According to it, prior to working for the City Hall, the man was employed as dispatcher in the Bulgarian State Railways, BDZ.
The murdered man had long rap sheet for illegal drug possession and smuggling and was under house arrest at the time of the shooting.
According to reports of the Interior Ministry, the shooting took place in Sofia's Sveta Troitsa district.
The incident was reported at 9:25 am when someone placed a call on the 112 emergency hotline.
According to police reports, two men rang the front doorbell of an apartment building in the district and as the victim came down the stairs and opened the door, he was shot twice in the head. The man died on the spot.
According to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio, the victim was identified as 44-year-old Stoyan Tsvetkov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison