Economy Minister: Faster Bulgartabac Sale Will Benefit Tobacco Growers
Business | November 3, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
"It will be better for Bulgartabac and the tobacco growers, the privatization of the holding to take place as soon as possible. The new owner, no matter who he is, will have better financial resources to buy out the crop," Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Nikolay Vassilev said in Kurdzhali after the meeting of the Council of Ministers there. He assured that no matter what was going to happen with the privatization, funds for the buying out of the tobacco will be provided. In his opinion, this year's crop will be fifty percent better than last year's.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)