Bulgarian Socialist Municipal Council in Montana Resigns
The entire Municipal Council of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) in the northwestern town of Montana has resigned.
The decision comes after the party's national council revoked its political trust to the municipal council, on allegations that its members supported the breakaway ABV (Alternative for Bulgarian Renaissance) movement of the ex-President Georgi Parvanov.
Twenty-four out of the 27 members present at the municipal council meeting in Montana voted in favor of the resignation, Standartnews reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending