Dutch Ambassador to Recommend Bulgaria's Simitli to Investors
Dutch Ambassador Tom van Oorschot has vowed to recommend Bulgaria's southwestern town of Simitli as an investment destination.
The Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria visited Simitli to study the business environment, according to the press office of the municipality.
The Dutch Ambassador arrived in Simitli at the invitation of the owner of KWT Constructions, the Bulgarian subsidiary of KWT Group, a leading Dutch manufacturer of water management systems.
KWT Constructions has a sluice gates production unit in Simitli.
The owners of the company bought another site in Simitli recently and are currently studying the needs of the market in Bulgaria to determine which of their subsidiaries can also open a unit.
The Dutch Ambassador also held a working meeting with Apostol Apostolov, Mayor of Simitli, to discuss the business climate and the opportunities for opening other plants of Dutch firms on the territory of the municipality.
"I will not hesitate to recommend the Simitli municipality as a good place to invest to our compatriots," Tom van Oorschot assured, stressing advantages of the municipality such as natural assets, strategic location, favorable business climate and hospitable attitude of locals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bitcoin Plummeted to 3-month Low but then Recovers
- » Scandal around BDB Evolving as New Details Emerge
- » EU Commissioner: There Are Conditions for Safe Reopening of Tourism in Summer
- » Germany Eases Entry Regulations for Arrivals from Bulgaria
- » Ryanair Posts Record Annual Losses Due to Pandemic Restrictions
- » Detailed Audit Pending at Bulgarian Development Bank