Bulgarian MPs Pass New Internship Rules
Bulgarian lawmakers passed Thursday at first reading amendments to the Labor Code making it mandatory to sign contracts with interns.
The contract is for a period of between 6 and 12 months under the proposal of the government. The mentor must have at least three years of service and professional experience.
The employer will be further mandated to issue a certificate at the end of the internship.
The amendments will affect young people who have graduated from high school and college, but do not have any prior work experience.
They are aligned with recommendations from the Council of Europe, according to Labor and Social Policy Minister, Hassan Ademov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November