Retirement Pensions in Bulgaria to Go Up by Average BGN 9
Retirement pensions in Bulgaria will increase by BGN 9 on average effective July 1.
The information was reported by the Director of the country's National Social Security Institute (NOI), Biser Petkov, in an interview for Trud (Labor) daily.
The 3% increase has been slated in the State budget. Petkov explained that deflation registered for several months by the National Statistics Institute (NSI) would not lead to a reduction of the planned increase.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business
- » World’s Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Banned in UK and Ontario, Canada