Major Russian Tour Operators to Enter Bulgarian Market
Two of the largest Russian tour operators will enter Bulgaria's summer resorts, in response to the increasing interest in vacations at the Black Sea.
Coral Travel and Pegas Touristik are planning chartered flights to the seaside cities of Varna and Burgas, vacations in the larger summer resorts and additional excursions to nearby cultural attractions.
In the summer 2013, the Russian tourists in Bulgaria increased their share to 13.5% of all foreign tourists who visited the country.
Coral Travel is already selling winter vacations in Bansko, Borovets and Pamporovo and is expanding its offer with the seaside resorts Sunny Beach, Golden Sands, Albena and the town of Sozopol.
Pegas Touristik has already opened the early bookings for summer vacations in Bulgaria and chartered flights from 16 Russian cities to Varna and Burgas. The company will be bringing tourists to the resorts Golden Sands, Sunny Beach, St. Constantine and Helena and the towns Nessebar, Pomorie, Obzor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators
- » Wizz Air Announces New Seasonal Base in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Is Delightfully Quiet Now but Not for All
- » No Russian Holidaymakers in Greece and Bulgaria This Summer