Israel, Hungary Grab Most Medals at European Judo Open in Bulgaria
Israel and Hungary topped the medal chart at the European Judo Open Championships, which ended in Sofia on Sunday.
Competitors from the two countries won two gold and two silver medals each, while Germany grabbed two golds and one silver and ended up third in the final medial table.
The Netherlands came fourth with one gold, two silver and four bronze medals, followed by Ukraine (1, 1, 7), Italy (1, 1, 4), Bulgaria (1, 1, 1), Slovenia (1, 0, 2), Britain (1, 0, 1), International Judo Federation (1, 0, 1) and France (one gold).
Competitors from thirty countries took part in the championship, which was held for both men and women for the first time since 2002.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov