Bulgarian Govt to Pour BGN 28 B to Boost Economy
Bulgarian Socialist-endorsed government pledges to invest BGN 28 B to boost the economy through a variety of measures for the period 2014 – 2016.
The promise was delivered by Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski before President Rosen Plevneliev and the leaders of the parliamentary represented parties.
In addition, the plan until 2020 includes 8 main strategies such as increasing quality of education, reducing poverty, support of innovations and investment activities, energy resource security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery
- » SANS and Interior Ministry Inspect Energy Watchdog
- » BNB Set to Restrict Mortgage Loans
- » Why Energy Prices Got out of Hand and Will it Get Even Worse?
- » Ministers and Businesses Gave Themselves 10 Days to Look for Solutions for the "Tourism" Sector
- » Heating Bills can Jump in Cost by a Double-Digit Percentage