Munich Security Conference to Discuss Kosovo, Iran, Middle East
The international Munich Security Conference is entering its closing day Sunday.
Three separate expert groups are expected to be held during the day, one devoted to relations between Kosovo and Serbia, one - to Iran's nuclear program, and one - to the Middle East.
The three topics are expected to be high on the agenda of the conference for the day, reports Interfax.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO urges Germany to turn the Bundeswehr again into the Powerhouse it once was
- » The EU might agree on a Price Ceiling of $60 per barrel for Russian Oil
- » Third Letter Bomb found in Spain
- » Day 281 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle for Bakhmut continues, Russia to expand Nuclear Weapons infrastructure in 2023
- » Germany recognized the Holodomor in Ukraine as Genocide
- » Turkey installed a 280-ton Gas Collection Tank in the Black Sea