Munich Security Conference to Discuss Kosovo, Iran, Middle East
The international Munich Security Conference is entering its closing day Sunday.
Three separate expert groups are expected to be held during the day, one devoted to relations between Kosovo and Serbia, one - to Iran's nuclear program, and one - to the Middle East.
The three topics are expected to be high on the agenda of the conference for the day, reports Interfax.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria will not support an alternative plan for Bulgaria in Schengen
- » Ukraine and Russia exchanged Prisoners of War
- » Zelensky appeared on the front line in Donbas
- » Austria officially said "No" to Bulgaria and Romania in Schengen
- » Rutte: Next year, Bulgaria can take Steps Forward on its way to Schengen
- » Day 286 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Third Russian base hit within 24 hours, this time in Kursk