Geneva-2 Syria Talks to Resume Feb 10
Talks between the Syrian government and rebel forces are set to continue in Geneva on February 10, said UN and Arab League special envoy for Syria Lakhdar Brahimi.
The first round of talks, known as Geneva-2, began last weekend and is coming to a close Friday.
"This was the beginning, upon which we can build. It is modest, yet still it is a beginning," said Brahimi.
The special envoy said that there are a couple of points of agreement between the two sides.
One among them is the start date for the next round of Geneva-2 negotiations, February 10.
The final decision however will be taken after consultations of Syrian government representatives with officials in Damascus.
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World