Sofia Man Commits Suicide in Presence of Police
A Bulgarian man has committed Wednesday a grisly suicide in the capital Sofia before the very eyes of the police.
A call has been placed to the police around 10 am, alerting that a man was threatening to kill his family in apartment building 9 in the district of Darvenitsa.
In an apparent case of domestic dispute and violence, the man, 34, has grabbed a knife and threatened to kill the other people inside the apartment. When police arrived at the scene, he fatally stabbed himself with the knife in the abdominal area.
Police are interrogating witnesses and are searching the premises. Pre-trial proceedings have been launched. The reason for the dispute remains unknown.
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted
- » The Owner of a Large Bulgarian Dairy Company was Arrested for Tax Fraud
- » Hostage Situation in Paris, Suspect Arrested after 4 Hours