New Way to Make Local Landline Calls in Force in Bulgaria
Effective Wednesday, January 29, the mandatory dialing of 0 and area code before the number for local calls from a landline phone enters into force.
The requirement was to be implemented in March 2011, but was applied only to the landline phone networks of two mobile operators.
In October 2012, the Commission for Communications Regulation decided that all three mobile operators should switch to this practice. There will be no change in the price of calls.
The way to dial emergency numbers such as 112 and the 11800 helpline remains the same. They will continue to be dialed directly without adding zero or area code.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What did Bulgarians Search in Google this Year
- » Research Shows that the Pfizer Vaccine can only Partially Protect against Omicron
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » Bulgarian University Students Celebrate the “Student Day” on December 8